Buy with confidence
PRV Audio D250Ph-S 1″ Phenolic Compression Screw On Driver 150 Watts 8-Ohm
The NEW PRV Audio D250Ph-S, high power Pro Audio 1″ Compression Driver is light weight and offers unsurpassed vocal and midrange reproduction.
A specially designed and easily replaceable phenolic 2″ diaphragm on a Kapton former is light, thin and durable for long play applications and offers a more natural sound required for proper voice production systems.
The D250Ph-S weighs just 2.8 lbs and is perfect for stage monitors, studio monitors, and stage speaker enclosures where additional midrange support is required.
The D250Ph-S is assembled with a standard 1 3/8” screw for easy replacement with current 1” horns.
PRV Audio, your source for extreme pro audio loudspeakers
All products are covered under warranty sent back to us with authorization @ cgcaraudioonline
· All defective products will be covered under warranty except the following:
· Physical Damage
· Water Damage
· Abuse, Accident, Misuse or Faulty Installation (Repeated returns for the same damage may be considered abuse unless accompanied by a receipt from professional installer)
· Burnt voice coils and/or Amplifier
· Subwoofer enclosures (speaker boxes) are not covered for warranty.
· Customer is responsible for all shipping fees for defective items (Shipping the product to CG car audio).
· Customer is responsible for shipping fees to CG car audio and return shipping fees if the item is tested and found to be in working order and/or if physically damaged has occurred.
· The amount refunded will also have a deduction of shipping costs incurred by Seller when shipping items to Buyer, including items purchased with “FREE SHIPPING”.
· New items that are returned to CG car audio are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
· Used products that are not defective are not covered under cg caraudio return policy. All returned items are bench tested for defects.
All DOA must be reported to cg car audio by email or phone within 48-hours after receiving the product.
Cg car audio suggests that all warranty cards be mailed to the manufacturer for any sort of extended warranty issues. Manufacturer’s warranty often exceeds that of the retailer
Buy with confidence