Buy with confidence
Panyard Jumbie Jam – Deluxe Kit – PINK W1067 Drum NEW
The Jumbie Jam is an authentic steel drum that is “Fun to Play” & “Easy to Learn”. For the first time you can own a high quality Steel Drum at an affordable price. Versatile is the best way to describe the Jumbie Jam; a blend of simple design, durability, and ease of learning/teaching makes it a fantastic instrument for all ages and musical abilities. This spirited instrument is being enjoyed in a multitude of environments such as:
* Home Recreational Music Making
* Classroom Music Education
* Music Therapy
* Worship Music
* Community Bands
* Addition to your band
* Drum Circles
You will be astounded by the quality of this instrument – there are many beginner pans out there, but only the Jumbie Jam produces a sound that matches that of a professional quality instrument. The Jumbie Jam has been selected for two distinct awards by the National Association of Music Merchants beginning with a “Best in Show” award and followed by a “Best Tools for Schools” award in 2010.
You don’t have to know how to read music to play; the notes on the drum and in the song books are marked by the note letter. Any level player can enjoy immediate success even if they don’t know how to read music. Panyard offers a multitude of song books that include a Play-Along-CD allowing the player to play on their own or jam with the band. The books also include multiple parts providing material to create a Jumbie Jam band or can be played with other instruments promoting family music making.
PRODUCT FEATURES :
* High Quality Steel Drum for all ages and musical abilities – sounds as good as a professional instrument but at an affordable price – creates soothing sounds that are pleasant to listen to
* Fully packaged ready to play – Comes in a colorful carrying case which includes, High Quality Steel Drum, Height Adjustable/Collapsible Stand, Mallets and Song Book with Play-Along-CD
* Easy To Play – you don’t have to know how to read music! The notes on the drum and song books are marked by the note letter
* Made in USA – Panyard, Inc. World Leaders in Steel Drums and Accessories (family owned and operated since 1990)
* Award Winning – The Jumbie Jam has been selected for two distinct awards by the National Association of Music Merchants beginning with a “Best in Show” and followed by a “Best Tools for Schools” in 2010
The Jumbie Jam is packaged in a colorful carrying case which includes everything you need to get started:
* Authentic Steel Drum Musical Instrument
* Height Adjustable and Collapsible Stand
* Playing Mallets
* Beginner’s Guide & Song Book
* Play-Along-CD allowing you to play on your own or “Jam with the Band”
MUSIC EDUCATION :
The Jumbie Jam is a fantastic instrument for music education. It is an easy and effective way to get students started immediately. Schools across the globe are now utilizing the Jumbie Jam as a primary instrument in their music classes and programs.
Students are not overwhelmed or intimidated by the Jumbie Jam, ensuring an effective and immediate learning experience. The Jumbie Jam is smaller than a full-sized Steel Drum, with only 8 notes (which are labeled) as opposed to the complex and expensive 32- note full-sized drum. The Steel Drum is a multi-faceted instrument providing both percussive and melodic musical capabilities creating a well rounded musical experience. Originating in the country of Trinidad & Tobago it is a culturally rich instrument providing the opportunity for cross curricular studies.
Music directors are thrilled to implement a new, exciting and cultural instrument. Further enhancing the product, we have developed classroom curriculum providing guidance on implementing and expanding the instruments scope along with special labels and song books for individuals with Special Needs.
The Jumbie Jam was selected for a “Best Tools for Schools” award by NAMM (National Association of Music Merchants). The panel of diverse music educators identified the Jumbie Jam as music instrument that provides innovative solutions and opportunities for music learning. Also noted were Panyard’s teacher guides and song books assisting the teacher to incorporate the Jumbie Jam into their existing music classroom or teaching it as a new group instrument.
* Grade School
* Middle School
* High School – (add to school band allowing Special Needs students to participate)
* Special Needs
* Gifted Programs
* After School Programs
* Outreach Programs
* Music Academies
* Community Center Programs
* Religious Organizations
* Senior Facilities
* Music Therapy
* UPC – 689076979405
Check out my other items! Be sure to add me to your favourites list!
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Buy with confidence