Buy with confidence
You are bidding on a Brand New Acoustic Foam:
Buy 1 Acoustic kit
at regular price w/ shipping get a 2ndkit Regular Price with FREE
(Up to $16.00)
Kit includes: (G-143) Covers 52 SQFT4) Stylish Tiles- 24″x 24″x 2″ Thick9) Wedge Tiles- 24″x 11″x 1″ Thick6) Wedge Tiles- 24″x 8″x 1″ Thick9) Wedge Tiles- 24″x 6″x 1″ Thick2) Stylish Tiles- 24″x 10″x 2″ Thick2) Music Tiles- 12″x 5″x 3/4″ Thick“The winning bidder will receive a 2 FREE gift to complement the acoustic kit”
There will be an additional fee for UPS shipping for Addresses such as Canada, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico.
Please visit the eBay store for Stylish Acoustic Kits that we carry!
The face of the foam may slightly marks or tears. That is why it is being sold at discount price.
MATERIAL: 2 lb Density Flame-retardant open-cell/Urethane-Ether Foam
FEATURES: Make you room look amazing. It’s easy, and lightweight so that it can be quickly installed and look good at the same time. With this kit you do not have to cover the whole wall with acoustic tiles. You can group pieces together or separate the pieces, which will soundproof your room.
APPLICATIONS: Residential, Commercial, and Industrial
Flammability: MVSS 302 Flame Tests, Flame-Retardant.
(NRC Rating) High Frequency Noise Control: Contact us by EmailCOLOR: Charcoal
For More information Call (248) 284-0002
1177 W. Maple
Clawson, MI 48017
Our Acoustic Wedge Kit is a wonderful product for absorbing sound waves, but do not mistake “sound absorption” for “sound blocking.” Acoustic foam will not block sound from going through it. To block sound you need heavy, dense material. Acoustic foam does help to make sound waves less, and are a good solution for sound absorption. This is why it is used to treat a room with a lot of echo or reverberation. It helps to create an acoustically “sound deadening” effect for rooms, with a lot of bouncing sound waves.
If you need to sound block your room please contact us. Our heavy dense material is 1/4″ or 1/2″ thick, sound Barrier that goes at the bottom of each tile.
1. If you apply our spray adhesive glue lightly, only on the back of the tiles this will leave a temporary bond.
2. If you apply our adhesive glue to both the mounting surface and the back of the tiles this will leave a permanent bond.
3. For a stronger permanent bond make sure you spray both surfaces and allow adhesive to dry and tacky before bonding.
4. For clean cuts, try an electric knife instead of scissors or a utility knife. (Scissors and utility knives usually leave a jagged edge)
5. Most customers glue tiles with silicone-based caulk. For portability, you could attach Velcro stripes or put double stick tape.
Buy with confidence