Buy with confidence
DJ Controllers/Players | Speakers & Pro Audio | Lighting | Headphones | MicrophonesBags, Cases & Racks | Fog, Bubble & Snow
The Intimidator' Spot 355Z IRC is a brilliantly bright moving-head light with motorized focus and zoom for crisp gobo and beam changing effects. Seven already installed gobos plus the wedding 6-pack give you plenty of options for creating a unique look for every event. Master/Slave mode lets you create a beautiful light show quickly and easily. Built-in automatic programs along with move-in-black capability make programming with a CHAUVET DMX controller as easy as can be.
• Exceptionally bright, 90 W LED moving head spot designed for large events
• Motorized zoom for short-throw or long-throw applications
• Simple navigation and full text readout with the high-contrast, full-color LCD display
• Includes a FREE wedding-ready gobo pack that can be installed quickly and easily
• Works with the IRC-6 for wireless control and triggering
• Power link multiple units to save time running extension cords
• Easy-access gobo door allows for quick gobo changes without opening the fixture
• Emit crisp projections at almost any distance using the motorized focus
• 3-facet rotating prism splits the beam for great effects and to cover a larger area
• Built-in effect macros and move-in-black feature minimizes programming time
• Activate built-in, automated and sound-activated programs, or control in DMX or Master/Slave mode
• Project light where you want it with user-selectable pan and tilt ranges
• Fits best in the CHS-50 VIP Gear Bag
• DMX Channels: 9 or 15
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Pan and Tilt: 540/270
• Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540, 360, 180 pan/270, 180, 90 tilt
• Colors: 8 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
• Gobos: 7 + open (5 metal + 2 glass), rotating, interchangeable, indexing, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
• Gobo Size: 24 mm outside, 20 mm image, 1.1 mm max thickness
• Light Source: 1 LED (white) 90 W (3.2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
• Strobe Rate: 0 to 23 Hz
• Zoom Angle (motorized): 10 to 17
• Illuminance (10): 35,225 lux @ 2 m
• Illuminance (17): 11,800 lux @ 2 m
• Power Linking: 4 units @ 120 V; 7 units @ 230 V
• Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
• Power and Current: 309 W, 3.2 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
• Power and Current: 283 W, 1.6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Weight: 27.4 lb (12.4 kg)
• Size: 13.4 x 9.7 x 18 in (340 x 248 x 456 mm)
• Optional Controllers: IRC-6
• Approvals: CE
Click Below Images for Enlarged View
Verified orders placed at this website by 10:00am PST are processed and, upon obtaining verification of payment, are shipped the same business day. Orders placed after 10:00am PST on Fridays do not get processed until the following Monday or next business day.
Items may be shipped by a variety of carriers. However, most products are shipped via UPS ground service or U.S. Postal Service. UPS Ground Delivery shipments within the United States typically take 4-7 working days, but may take longer since we don’t control the speed at which UPS drives their trucks or flies their planes. During certain times of the year (ie. holidays), UPS and other delivery agents may either be closed or be heavily burdened with high quantities of deliveries. This may delay the shipping process and we remind you to plan accordingly. Planet DJ, Inc. is responsible for packing and preparing packages for shipment in a timely manner. If concerned about receiving packages in a predetermined time frame, remember that faster Air Express Delivery is available, both online and when calling in an order.
Signature May Be Required
ALL PACKAGES OVER $199 MAY REQUIRE A SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY AND ARE NOT LEFT AT A DOORSTEP OR ALTERNATE ADDRESS.
All packages are shipped with insurance for the total purchase amount covering damage during transit time.
All packages paid with a credit card must be shipped to an address on file with the credit card’s issuing company. If the shipping address is not on file when we perform a credit card verification, it will most certainly delay or possibly even prevent the shipment of an order. Adding an alternate shipping address to your credit card is simple, and is for your safety! REMEMBER, UPS AND OTHER CARRIERS CANNOT DELIVER TO POST OFFICE BOXES OR APO/FPOS.
Shipping Method for Backordered Items
Backordered items will be shipped at a later date at no additional shipping charge using an economy shipping method. If you would rather those items be shipped using a priority shipping method, you may either place a separate order for those items so that shipping will be properly calculated, or call our Customer Service Team and request they do this for you after your primary purchase and they will provide you with a revised shipping quote for those items.
Heavyweight and oversized items may (and usually do) require additional shipping charges. Shipping rates for these items as well as orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPOs, Canada and other international destinations shall be calculated and added to your order at the time it is processed.
Providing Inaccurate Information
Providing inaccurate information can delay, or even prevent an order from shipping promptly! If concerned about receiving packages in a predetermined time frame, please ensure that all contact information has been entered correctly, and that the Shipping Address information is on file with your credit card company.
Address Correction Fees
UPS now charges an $18.00 fee, PER BOX, for an incorrect UPS Shipping Address. If your Shipping Address has an incorrect or missing Suite Number, Apartment Number, Zip Code, or has ANY incorrect information, UPS will back-charge an $18.00 fee, per box, upon delivery. If UPS imposes this additional fee based upon incorrect information you provided to us, this fee will be passed on to you by charging via the same payment method you provided, or any other method we have available to us. Our automated system imports your contact information directly into our shipper account file without any manual entry, so please take the time to verify the address information you provide.
In the event that your order arrives and the package shows obvious signs of damage, do not accept it! The merchandise will be returned to Planet DJ and a new shipment will be sent out. If you accept your package, WE ASK THAT YOU OPEN AND INSPECT THE CONTENTS WITHIN 48 HOURS UPON RECEIPT. If after this inspection it turns out to have concealed damage, do not discard any of the packing material! Please call a Planet DJ Sales Rep at 1-877-4-DJ-GEAR (1-775-323-1540 outside the U.S. & Canada) to obtain instructions. You may be required to file a damage claim with the carrier. Please note that most outgoing merchandise is double-boxed and all merchandise is packed with extreme care, and that shipping damage is a rare occurrence.
At PlanetDJ.com, we want you to be happy with your purchase. We recognize there are times that once a product is received, it may not turn out to be exactly what you needed or wanted. So unless otherwise noted herein, you may return any qualifying item within 30 days of the delivery date. After 30 days of the delivery date, all sales are final.
The Return Process
PlanetDJ.com reserves the right to refuse any returns that are not returned according to the guidelines that are shown herein. All returned products must:
• Include ALL original packaging;
• Not have packaging that is written on or defaced in any way
• Be in their original box with the UPC code still attached (if applicable), unregistered, without missing, damaged or altered serial #s
or the RMA will be revoked and/or the item refused, at our sole discretion.
Returns are inspected at our warehouse upon receipt. After a product technician in our returns department receives, inspects, and approves the return, a refund will be issued for the amount of the original purchase price, less shipping charges and a restocking fee. (For items ordered under our Free Shipping Promotion, the shipping charges that were incurred on our behalf will be deducted from the refund amount.) A refund or exchange is typically processed within 1 to 3 business days, however processing time may vary depending on daily return volume. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Return Policy Guidelines
• No product returns will be accepted more than 30 days after date of shipment.
• No product returns will be accepted for non-returnable items. If a customer sends back a non-returnable item, no credit will be issued for the return of the product. The customer will be responsible for shipping charges going back to the customer.
• We are not able to accept returns on damaged merchandise that was not inspected by the customer at the time of original delivery and not reported or claimed within 48 hours of receipt. If a customer signs for a delivery and does not report any damage to the shipping company or to us then it is the customer’s responsibility to file a claim with the shipping company to recoup any damages.
• Please note that we are only able to process returns and refunds for items purchased from PlanetDJ.com.
• No credit will be provided if a customer returns a product to us without an RMA number or without setting up a return with us first.
• If a customer refuses merchandise that was to be delivered to them without going through our return process to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), then the customer will be responsible for both the return shipping charges and the original shipping costs incurred by PlanetDJ.com. PlanetDJ.com will also charge a 15% Handling Fee and treat the refused shipment as a general return as defined in this policy.
• A defect implies an imperfection in workmanship for what the item was designed for. For your convenience, customers within the contiguous U.S. will be issued a printable, pre-paid shipping label for defective returns. Once we receive your return and have verified the defect, we will exchange the defective product for a brand new one or issue a refund should you choose to decline a replacement. All items are inspected (serial numbers as well) and thoroughly tested by a technician upon arrival back to PlanetDJ.com. Products returned as defective or “dead on arrival”, but which after inspection are found not to be defective, are subject to a minimum 20% handling charge and the customer will be fully responsible for all shipping costs, including return labels sent for items.
Unfortunately, due to the time and expense involved inspecting and processing a return, all returned merchandise is subject to restocking fees, regardless of condition, as outlined below:
• Non-defective merchandise that is returned for refund in an unopened, resalable “new” condition is charged a 5% restocking fee ($5 minimum.) This can often be reduced to 0% when the returned merchandise is exchanged for merchandise of equal or greater value at the time of the return.
• Non-defective merchandise that is returned for refund in an opened, resalable “like new” condition, that is in their original box or packaging, including all packaging material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and accessories is charged a 15% restocking fee ($5 minimum.) This can often be reduced to 10% when the returned merchandise is exchanged for merchandise of equal or greater value at the time of the return.
• All non-defective merchandise returned in opened, “not new” condition, or showing excessive wear, or with missing contents or packaging, or with the return address or other writing on the product box, or with the product box taped closed with duct tape, will incur a minimum 25% restock fee (as determined by our cost of replacing missing items, including a processing fee for this labor-intensive process) or even have the RMA revoked and/or the item refused, at our sole discretion.
• IMPORTANT INFORMATION regarding FOG, HAZE, SNOW and BUBBLE MACHINES: Since using any non-vendor approved fluid in the machine will void the manufacturer’s warranty and require us to ship it back to the manufacturer to be refurbished/repaired and then later re-sold as a refurbished unit at a heavily discounted price, any atmospheric machine returned showing signs of use or with any fluid in the lines shall be assessed a mandatory 50% restock fee.
Reasons for Restocking Fees
• Administrative costs associated with processing & handling a return
• Product technical inspection and verification
• Re-boxing of merchandise to manufacturer’s standards
• Repair of packaging that is defaced with writing, marker or tape
• Cost recovery for products that have missing parts, instructions or packaging materials
• Cost of restocking the product and adding it to inventory levels
Exceptions To Our Return/Exchange Policy
While we maintain one of the most liberal return/exchange policies in the industry and try our best to be as accommodating as we can, there are certain items that simply cannot be returned for very specific reasons. Unfortunately, these exceptions are necessary.
• Books (and any other printed materials), videotapes, CDs, DVDs, vinyl, sample libraries, style disks, sound expansion boards, sound cards, and software (which may also include hardware bundled with software) cannot be returned due to copyright law
• CD-R, CD-RW, minidisc, FlashROM, or any other media cannot be returned due to the possibility that they could be used.
• Fluids, cleaning supplies and care products cannot be returned once opened because their contents may have been compromised.
• Personal items (i.e. microphones, earplugs, in-ear monitors, talk boxes, etc.) and any other items that touch your mouth, nose, or inner ear cannot be returned once opened due to health and sanitary reasons.
• Accessories and replacement parts (ie. crossfaders, power supplies, lamps/bulbs, cartridges/styli, slipmats, raw frame speakers/diaphragms, electrical parts, bulk cable, carpeting, gobos, clothing/apparel, knobs, etc.) cannot be returned due to the possibility that they could be used.
• Items that would not normally be stocked (i.e. discontinued items, closeouts, clearance items, etc.) cannot be returned unless defective.
• Special order items are 100% guaranteed to be free of defects by the manufacturer. Since these items are specifically ordered for you, they cannot be returned. For any problems with a special order item, please contact the manufacturer directly.
Feel free to send an email with any questions you may have about the above item(s), but PLEASE read this entire auction BEFORE doing so. Also, don’t forget to check out the manufacturer’s website for more info that may not be included in the item(s) description above. Please give us at least 24 hours to respond to email questions. Our office/support hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm (PST)
We will submit feedback on buyers upon successful checkout completion. In cases where buyers fail to pay for their item, We will initiate eBay’s Non Paying Bidder process.
Buy with confidence